Freckles baby has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its spotty

freckles22uk

www.foxykeepsakes.co.uk
On Weds night Freckles finaly foaled, only 10 days late, but seemed much longer,

She had a colt foal, who is stunning,
She was not a good mummy to begin with, and I thought she was going to reject him that first night, there was a lot of kicking and squealing going on from her, and we had to strongly restain her in the end so he could suckle,

But now things are fine with only a little squealing, but no kicking, and shes standing still when he suckles,

ive named him "Harley" and he is a real sweety,
link to photo, still a bit bent,

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v713/x...mgAnch=imgAnch1

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
Very cute!!!
smile.gif
Congratulations!

Tia

Visit site
Aw Freckles I am so thrilled to see this little one!! He is adorable and perfectly marked!

Life seems to be agreeing with you all over there. Lovely to hear from you - do keep letting us know how it is going.

briardy

Visit site
CONGRATULATIONS ! i also had a spotty colt this year a loud leopard spot by Centyfields Hamlet ...he s fab but unfortunately he s greying!!...but luckily he s a quality chap so it isn t a big deal !......your colt is beautiful you must be over the moon!

holly_and_ria

Visit site
he is vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv gorgeous...bless him...i would just hug him all day!!!!!
xxxxxx
tongue.gif
wink.gif
shocked.gif
smirk.gif
smile.gif