Free photography session

lynds123uk

New User
Visit site
Hi,

I'm going to be in London for the next week, and I was wondering if there is anyone who would like some photos of their horse taken one weekday next week?

I would describe myself as an advanced hobbyist photographer, I'm never going to give up the day job to take photos, but I am at a stage now where people will pay me to take their photos. You can see some of my photos here https://www.facebook.com/pictureperfectponies for an example. I'm not looking for any money for this, and I would upload a copy of any images for you to have. I could just do with getting out and about again now the weather is improving.

I am looking for someone / a couple of people as central as possible, or easy to get to from West Hampstead. Or can any one suggest any horses / groups in central ish London where there would be horses I could take photos of?

The only thing I need to ask is that if the place is muddy you can lend me some size 7 wellies or something to wear - I've not brought any vaguely horsey footwear to London!

Thanks
Lyndsey