Free standing 3 tier saddle rack

Carrottom

Visit site
I'm thinking of buying one of these and I can only find one type on ebay for just under £100. Does anyone have one and is it good, stable? Any advice welcome.

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site
I have the Stubbs three tier saddle rack and I wouldn't swop if for any other type. It is light and manoeuvrable because it has wheels and as it is the pole variety you can store spare saddles without denting the underside of the saddle. I take mine to camp and just wheel it from trailer to the stables with everything on in one go.

Carrottom

Visit site
I have the Stubbs three tier saddle rack and I wouldn't swop if for any other type. It is light and manoeuvrable because it has wheels and as it is the pole variety you can store spare saddles without denting the underside of the saddle. I take mine to camp and just wheel it from trailer to the stables with everything on in one go.
Thanks, that sounds handy. I'm looking for something to stand in the corner of my kitchen, not intending to take it anywhere.

Leo Walker

Visit site
I cant remember her user name, only her real name, but the girl with the big coloured and the minature shetlands made one really cheaply and it looked great. I'll send her a message on FB and point her in this direction!