Free to good home 21yo 12hh :(

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Hmm, they do sound like they really care for her though, hope they manage to find a good home for her. We bought my first pony, and he must have been the wrong side of 25, and lived a good 14 years with us (tormenting many kids over the years :D )

Fantasy_World

Visit site
A sad situation but with the house move it makes me think if they do not have land where they are moving to. 21 for a pony is not an old, old age as many can live well into their 30's. My concern is the eyesight bit even though they have said she has been checked by a vet. I would rather see an explanation of that in writing that the pony's eyesight is as it should be.
I would be concerned of the pony falling into the wrong hands if she is as sweet as described. Although judging by the listing and everything being up to date ( so it says) I would hope that they would thoroughly vet any new potential owner.

Bridie&theMinis

Visit site
That's awful - link is working now btw.
She sounds like a lovely little pony. At 21 and likely failing eyesight they should be looking and paying for retirement livery for her rather than trying to palm her off poor little lady :(
Ad doesn't say they can't afford her just that they are moving..

DSC00469.jpg

thatsmygirl

Visit site
What a shame, she seems well cared for but nobody knows what life is gona chuck at us do we. Iv taken on a 20 yr old and love him to pieces so hope they find a good home