Free to good......well actually ........any home!

Cowpony

Visit site
Two teenage boys. 1 x 18 year old going on 14. 1 x 16 year old goth, has just discovered alcohol and swearing. Problems compounded by 2 weeks out of work on school holidays and laptop currently residing at PC World for repairs. Experienced home only. Must be gone tomorrow.

D66

Visit site
Two teenage boys. 1 x 18 year old going on 14. 1 x 16 year old goth, has just discovered alcohol and swearing. Problems compounded by 2 weeks out of work on school holidays and laptop currently residing at PC World for repairs. Experienced home only. Must be gone tomorrow.
I'd reduce their feed ration and up the exercise.;)

numptynoelle

Visit site

I'd try RigCalm and a twitch :wink3:

Cowpony

Visit site
Love this! Will definitely try a twitch. Hmmm...rigcalm...Well they are stallions.......:)

Last edited:

Auslander

Visit site
Would you like a 17year old to fill the gap? Doesn't drink or swear, but communicates mostly in grunts, and has a PS4 controller surgically atttached to his hands. Hasnt spoken to me for about 3 weeks, except to grumble when I pull the plug on the console!

I've told him he's poo picking tomorrow, whether he likes it or not. The look I got nearly burnt my eyebrows off

Cowpony

Visit site
Would you like a 17year old to fill the gap? Doesn't drink or swear, but communicates mostly in grunts, and has a PS4 controller surgically atttached to his hands. Hasnt spoken to me for about 3 weeks, except to grumble when I pull the plug on the console!

I've told him he's poo picking tomorrow, whether he likes it or not. The look I got nearly burnt my eyebrows off

Auslander we're in Berkshire too, so could probably achieve a swap....on the basis that they listen to adults who aren't their parents this might work....??

Tobiano

Visit site
stop hard feed immediately. Increase exercise. Turn out 24/7.

Also administer large quanties of alcohol. (To yourself).

One or both of these remedies should work :)

Auslander

Visit site
Ooh yes! An asylum for teenagers. Not allowed out until they are capable of civilised communication. That's probably called a boarding school isn't it?

The more I think about it, the more I love the idea. A sweaty fetid pit filled with monosyllabic examples of Britains Finest. We could post food through the catflap occasionally

Echo Bravo

Visit site
NO! NO! NO! Drug them take them miles away from where they live, makes sure they have a backpack of clean undies and snacks take away their phones a little cash and a map how to get home and see how long it takes them, you could always put a tracker device on them so you know how close they are getting before you move home. :)

honetpot

Visit site
Could we not just turn them out in the New Forest, any handy national park, or unlucky farmers field to be fed by strangers and then round them up when they mature and can do a days work and perhaps find them a new home or they can pay us board. But at 25 mine still has problems keeping a tidy stable but has always managed to find forage.

Echo Bravo

Visit site
OH! YUK! Even when I was that age I needed clean undies had to wash them myself as my mother only did two washes a week, gross and I'm 66. But just pack dirty undies not washed for several days (shudder) and see how they manage :)

Cowpony

Visit site
EB I'm assuming you are female? Teenage boys and clean undies don't necessarily coincide. Even though I tell them girls don't like boys who smell.