Freelance Livery in the North West

_jetset_

Visit site
I have decided to offer freelance livery in the North West of England. Due to a severe lack of people offering it (I am having to send Hannah to a yard while I am on holiday) I have come to the conclusion that there must be a market out there for it, just not realised yet.

I know this is sort of advertising, but I am more trying to gain an insight into the number of people who would be interested in this type of service.

You can PM me if you prefer...

Regards,

Rebecca

_jetset_

Visit site
Sorry, I mean I will go around to yards and do a full livery service for people, whether that be while they are away on holiday, at a show or even sick cover.

It's all quite a new idea so I will adapt what services I will provide when I can gauge exactly what people want.

Rebecca

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
freelance grooming then? I should think if you advertise in local feed merchants, and via word of mouth, and can get some references it should be quite successful.

_jetset_

Visit site
I have some leaflets I can send out to anyone who is interested...

Just PM me your address and I will get them in the post to you asap

Baggybreeches

www.photobucket.com
Very interested, would you do house sitting including dogs and chickens or am I pushing my luck?
grin.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
I am not too sure about house sitting as I am a one man band and have a dog of my own to look after (big daft English Pointer) but could put chickens away and let them out etc as have done it several times for a very close family friend.