freezemarking

parsley

Visit site
My two are being done tommorow morning. Does it make them jump about? I will wear my industrial boots as my feet have already got a few bruises but I'm wondering whether Bomber is likely to need a bit of restraining?

Roany-pony

Visit site
I had my boy done last year.He is the worlds biggest wimp but did stand quite well for him.But he did twitch when one of the blocks was put on and the caused the number to come out wrong!!But they came out a few weeks later and did it again!
grin.gif
grin.gif

RachelB

Visit site
I don't think they should unless it's a very sensitive horse. It numbs the area instantly. Mine didn't but she had to have the brands held on for longer as she was so thick skinned! So she wouldn't have felt it anyway.
If you're not sure, maybe best to make sure you have something handy?

parsley

Visit site
Thanks. There is a twitch on the yard but I have never tried to use it on my two. I think Bomber would almost certainly strongly object - he hates anything being put near his nose or ears. I will have it there in case though I suppose.

ru-fi-do

Visit site
I had my first pony done about 9 years ago and he went mad! But then others that were done at the same time stood really still. I think you will just have to wait and see. Good luck and hope he's a good boy!