Fresh horses

racebuddy

Visit site
Anybodys elses horses fresh , schooled mine this am went from lovely canter to lets go for a gallop mum ?? eventually settled And went for a canter round the stubble after and a hack to cool off ?? happy sundays

laura_nash

towercottage.weebly.com
Yes, I posted on here the other day that my two (ancient sensible cob and young very sensible cob) were behaving like idiots, for them, when I turned them out - spooking at sheep and trying to take off before I got the headcollars off.

Just got back from checking on them and they were charging around the field and right on their toes. Given I nearly lost the old boy to a hoof injury, and then half his hoof wall fell off and he wasn't quite sound for a long time, its nice to see him full of himself TBH.

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Yes mine decided he didn’t want to go any further on our afternoon back Wednesday threw his toys out I got off and then he pulled the reins out of my hand and bogged off. Luckily he went the way he didn’t want to then came back a bit sheepish moments later. He had a lesson in hand walking followed by a good lunge. A night out and by Thursday morning he was back to normal.