Freshman is getting quite clever Anastacia !!

FRESHMAN

www.northcotestud.com
Ok, actually I know I am not progressing quite as fast as others but for me I am quite chuffed. Remember when I posted piccies of Veria (young mare) & 2 yr olds ? I promised a video & now I have one.
Took her out to an unaffiliated yesterday it was her very first time in the ring & first time over a full course with scary fillers. I know she is 5 but understand that she was backed as a late 3yr old, then put in foal & was not sat on till May this year. I was really pleased with her. Take a look, www.northcotestud.com click on horses, then Veria & hopefully it should work.
blush.gif

S_N

Visit site
Oh bless her heart! She really wasn't too sure about some of that first time round was she, but what a confidence change in her 2nd round - lovely baby!!

_jetset_

Visit site
Oooo... I thought I recognised that venue then the guy commentating told me I was right
smile.gif

She did really well, and her confidence increased the more she jumped!

Damien

Visit site
well done with the video production! Its not easy! but what a scopy horse, loved the elasticity throughout, the paces, the bascule the jump, very well done for a first round you must be pleased!
cool.gif

FRESHMAN

www.northcotestud.com
Unfortunately website lacking lots of information at the moment. Plans should be on soon with the layout of the new buildings. Plus videos & piccies of some more horses. Hope you will all keep checking back from time to time.
Thanks everyone for your comments about V. I really like her attitude.

FRESHMAN

www.northcotestud.com
You are right Weezy, her ears are always forward & on the job in hand. They are like antenna's. For the moment all we are looking for is to give her experience, in a calm & collected manner. We know she has enough jump. At home she jumps everything like she did at the 3rd fence, the bigger they go she operates more behind.
grin.gif

FRESHMAN

www.northcotestud.com
The plan is to get her started in some SJ & Dressage comps. If she shines in one or the other we will do embryo transfer to start with. If not we will have to take another look at things. She is very well bred & a great temprement which I like to have in a brood mare, but for me a competition record is also important if you are wanting to breed & sell on.

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
That looked a nice quiet round very calming & a nice quiet rider. It is nice to see someone waiting for the fences & then not trying to hurl the horse over. It was really lovely to watch despite the laptops insistance on stuttering!

Law

Visit site
There is a treasure hunt going on to work out what the letters LLT1 and LLT2 mean on HG's and Anastasia's usernames. Clue 5 takes you to the 'soap' box and in there you can find clue 6... I think clue 10 tells you where to get the final answer. Clues are scattered around the forum
crazy.gif
smile.gif

dieseldog

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
PMSL DD. Wasnt he cheeky !
grin.gif
No money for us at all yesterday, we only took V. Y'know this is the problem, producing youngsters & trying to do it well is hellish expensive. You wouldnt want to be rushing round or being competitive in jump offs for ages.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to jump down here, in the BN/Dis etc classes a double clear will nearly always win money...