Frickley roll call!

georgiegirl

Visit site
Whos going next week?

Its a new event round here so its pretty much an unknown as to what it will be like but Im looking foward to it - that said we have had some filthy weather up here in yorkshire so fingers crossed it runs! :)

We are there on the Sat for the RF so would be great to see some fellow HHOers!

yeeharider

Visit site
will be spectating have teamchased and huntertrialled around there previously I know its a new course but the team there always build a good track and the setting is very nice, just hope the ground holds up, am really looking forward to it :D:D

michellybob

Visit site
I am there on the Sunday with 1 in the 90 and 1 in the 100! Can't wait, haven't been out since July and the course looks ace on the website!! I may even brave writing my first 'report' on here after lurking for many months!!

Keimanp

Visit site
I was going to have a go at the BE80, first on and all as its just down the road but I've not ridden in a month and a half due to 'horse issues' But I will be definately going for a nosey!

sweet_decline

Visit site
I'm there tomorrow for the BE90. Big coloured horse with small rider sporting a green face before dressage/SJ, and beaming smile during and after XC (whatever happens!)

georgiegirl

Visit site
Been to walk the course tonight it looks lovely but is quite long!

The sj looks lovely placed right in front of the house too.

Good luck everyone! X