Friday 13thitis!!

mattilda

Visit site
Totally forgot that was the date 'til this morning when the lady at the feed store mentioned it.
That was probably the reason Oliver steam rollered me this morning. Have a bruised hand and bum cheek to show for it. I heard a huge crash from his stable, raced round to see what had happened, opened the door and he just sent me flying and turned himself out!! Luckily the field gate was open. I think something had spooked him and he walloped the stable door.
Anyone else had a not so great day? :p

Kokopelli

Visit site
I have no idea how but stuffing Andy's haynet I managed to rip half my nail off. :(
It really hurts and I'm xc schooling tomorrow and getting a manicure on Monday which I have to cancel!

I hate Friday 13th!

PingPongPony

Visit site
non horsey related but i went to bed early last night yet i manged to sleep through both of my GCSE exams today, maths and history. My parents will be so proud ....

LeneHorse

Visit site
Friday 13thitis struck this morning when I was sneakily printing RC schedules on the office printer and it broke down half way through my run. I am just hoping that when the engineer fixes it, it doesn't start spewing out the rest of them. Oops!

RuthnMeg

Visit site
I've had a good day, but dealt with another persons VERY bad day. (see my 999 post). Now, all I need is that Euro millions ticket to bring me £££, and I'd love friday 13th's for enternity! lol

Hedgewitch13

Visit site
It's all a load of tosh! I have to say that as I was born on the 13th and obviously my birthday falls on a Friday from time to time ;-)
I don't believe in it anyway though, I don't do superstition.

mattilda

Visit site
I don't either tbh. Just thought we might get a few amusing anecdotes. I do, however, always salute a single magpie. That is my one and only superstition.:D

JadeyyAndLadyy

Visit site
I tried to lock my car quickly (button on the key) whilst trying to run after someones dog which was running across a road. I ended up taking half my nail off :(

Pipkin

Visit site
I`ve had fab day:) Roxy stood still and didnt move a muscle when being shod (she`s normally a total whore bag) I won my battle with my evil 2yo when he was having his feet trimmed, and I managed to get two half tons roundals of haylage out of a transit van easy peasy :)

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
OFSTED called the school this afternoon to let us all know their inspectors are coming in next week, Tuesday and Wednesday! Bloody brilliant!!!! :rolleyes: