friday the 13th

sjmcc

Visit site
:D not my day so far 5.30 this morning my cats are fighting in the bedroom :mad: then got a bulling off an ex racer who didnt want to wait to be rugged up to go out . then fell out with my own lad because he wanted out so squashed me against the wall so no jobs done thought im going for a coffee :eek:

Fancyfree

Visit site
Know how you feel, brought brand new car 3 weeks ago. Was at the yard this morning and one of the other livery's daughters thought it would be a good time for her to practising parking. She has not taken her test yet. So sensible person try this away from all the cars first. Nope tried next to mine complete misjudged and my bumper took the brunt of it. She casual walks into the yard to tell me what she has done but not to worry her car is not damaged. Could have strangled her. Must say that when mum got back from her ride was a really apologetic and has agreed to pay for the damage. Which after going to the garage is going to be a new bumper.

Think from now on everyone should stay in bed on friday 13th.

sjmcc

Visit site
:eek:
Know how you feel, brought brand new car 3 weeks ago. Was at the yard this morning and one of the other livery's daughters thought it would be a good time for her to practising parking. She has not taken her test yet. So sensible person try this away from all the cars first. Nope tried next to mine complete misjudged and my bumper took the brunt of it. She casual walks into the yard to tell me what she has done but not to worry her car is not damaged. Could have strangled her. Must say that when mum got back from her ride was a really apologetic and has agreed to pay for the damage. Which after going to the garage is going to be a new bumper.

Think from now on everyone should stay in bed on friday 13th.
:eek: dont worry her car isnt damaged mmmmmm plenty of money and spoilt rotten comes to my mind id be parking outside the yard when she,s around

debsg

Visit site
I am in bed! But I have an excuse, I just worked all night :D winding down on here before sleeping. A friend is doing my girls today.
Hoping everyone gets through the day unscathed :D

Ladyinred

Visit site
Well my car refuses to start at all this morning so at least no one will try any fancy parking next to it!! Starts every other morning..

VoR

Visit site
Given that numbering systems and calendars are a human creation I declare that Friday the 13th has no impact on anyones luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

B*gg*r what's wrong with this kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeybbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooaaaaaarddddddddddddddddddddddddd?????????????????????????????????

Enfys

Visit site
Today is an "I wish I worked in an office" day.

Still dark outside.

-12C. Snowing. Very windy. Farrier at 9am. 8 horses to get in.

:(