From disaster to happy horses

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Well i am cream crackered!!!

Up at 7am to get the ponies all sorted as I only had OH til 1pm as he starts his new job tomorrow *YAHOOOOO :D* so busy busy and I had Hay to go get for S and straw and haylege to go get for me and the stables to sort so just too much lol :eek:

Well my phone died so Im afraid I dont have pics from E's drop off and after but Ill get some tomorrow morn ;)

K going to new/old digs :)

SouthLanarkshire-20120108-00081.jpg

SouthLanarkshire-20120108-00082.jpg

SouthLanarkshire-20120108-00083.jpg

So travelled him over and sorted him with a hay net from the last of my bale at S's and a feed and he was happy, looked around had a whuffle to see if there was anyone about then set about eating as if he had never left :D

Then went and got hay for S then went back for Miss E, Notice anything......

SouthLanarkshire-20120108-00086.jpg

S's OH worked like the proverbial slave and sorted a house for Dezi :D

SouthLanarkshire-20120108-00087.jpg

SouthLanarkshire-20120108-00088.jpg

Hes a star!!!

Then we got E loaded up and off we went!!!

SouthLanarkshire-20120108-00090.jpg

SouthLanarkshire-20120108-00091.jpg

Ill get pics of them settled tomorrow :) OK piccied out and going to bed!!! ;D

Ladyinred

Visit site
What amazing horses you have to be able to travel them in a confined space after their fright last week.. and for them to go, apparently happily, back into stables. Much credit to you and to them.

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
What amazing horses you have to be able to travel them in a confined space after their fright last week.. and for them to go, apparently happily, back into stables. Much credit to you and to them.

Thanks very much :) My horses trust me, the gelding I had to re trailer train after he hung himslef falling int he trailer and after all the bonding and desensitising we had to do i have to say with a little firm but gentle encouragement he will folow me anywhere :)

Th mare I also had to trailer train when i first got her and shes the same will baulk a bit occasionally but firm, gentle encouragement and in they pop :D

Was the same with the stable but they remember being there before so I think this had a loit to do with them going in :D