From Foal to Full Grown!

rextherobber

Visit site
Oh, she's lovely! I loved seeing the pictures from 0 -4, then noticed it was an old thread, super to see how she is now! Thank you for sharing

UnaB

Visit site
Thank you everyone. She is a fab little horse. We don't do anything too exciting, just hacking and fun rides and stuff but she is brilliant, completely unflappable. Couldn't be happier with her.

I have considered having a foal from her for myself but it all depends on whether I can get a house with enough land for two large horses, I'm looking to buy somewhere at the moment. If I can only get something with a little bit of land it will be no to a foal.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Sorry, stole the thread title from our favourite book lol!

I was looking through my photos of Ava earlier and it is amazing how much she has changed the last 4 years. Thought I would do a thread to show her off! :D

Ava was homebred - my very first foal - out of a graded Friesian mare. Sire a beautiful Knabstrupper stallion. She turned 4 years old this past May and has just been broken and now started hacking out.

Here is how it all began! Just born - 25th May 2012 :D

2 years:

Last autumn - 3.5yrs

And now up to date - 4 years old:

She is, of course, not entirely finished growing and will fill out lots im sure. But its amazing to look back over the change in her :D

Wow look at that colour change!