Front cover of H+H

Ginn

Visit site
Did anyone notice that Lucinda Fredricks is riding in a gag with 2 pairs of reins? Good on her - I have always been told that a gag (bubble bit types especially) should be ridden with 2 sets of reins so it was refeshing to see.

Also, page 74 (racing reports) the horse numbered 3 with jockey in red colours..... has anyone seen the muscles infront of the girth look like this before - I knew racehorses have to be fit but this looks a little odd! Or is it just me?

RunToEarth

Visit site
Yes I noticed the two reins, perhaps hard xc but bloody good on her, she is setting a good example!
I also was very interested to read of the "discos" at scope. I recieved ample early morning calls after "booting out" time and I think I sympathise with jumpers who actually want to sleep.!

jess_asterix

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yes I noticed the two reins, perhaps hard xc but bloody good on her, she is setting a good example!
I also was very interested to read of the "discos" at scope. I recieved ample early morning calls after "booting out" time and I think I sympathise with jumpers who actually want to sleep.!

[/ QUOTE ]

scope was awful sooo much trouble, someone broke there foot by being trod on the night before the show even started!!