Front cover today

Suechoccy

Visit site
Wonderful to see Sophie Christiansen on the front page. Sophie's smile and joy on her win was one of the defining moments of the Paralympics for me.

Xander

Visit site
Excellent cover. :D If only H&H had said that's what they planned to do in last weeks FB statement.... (or perhaps they didn't expect anyone to make a fuss)

joeanne

Visit site
I haven't managed to stop and grab one yet....is there an apology inside to the gold medal winners of team GB for the callous snubbing in favour of Burley?

BBH

Visit site
Natasha looks fabulously happy too.

Now lets start another marathon thread shall we ;)

Has Lee been left off the cover on purpose for those conspiracy theorists.

oldvic

Visit site
I really can't see what the problem is. Although the Paralympics had finished, all the celebrations were still going on so it keeps them in the public eye for longer and it is still a current topic whereas Burghley had become old news and couldn't have been used a week later. I am sure that the H and H editor was aware of this so made the correct decision and did justice to both parties.

oldvic

Visit site
Burghley happens every year.
London 2012 was a once in a lifetime event.
THAT'S what the problem is

As Rosemary Barlow has waited 35 years to own a 4* winner, I don't see that Burghley happening every year is relevant to her! The way Horse and Hound dealt with it meant both parties had their moment of glory and that was fair to everybody.