[FT] What We would Love to Buy

Natti

Visit site
just thought this would be a fun little topic as horses can be expensive! So, show us what you would love to buy, but haven't. I'll start off with this head collar:
2akeo9.jpg

and this grooming kit:
16byiyq.jpg

sandi_84

Visit site
Too many things to post about I'd take up pages and pages! :D
Most recently though I've seen a lovely batman headcollar on facebook by a lady who makes them to sell (think it's sarahs equine fashions), someone posted earlier about the spongebob squarepants one so I had to go look didn't I....
I think I need to start playing the lottery for all the stuff I want to buy :rolleyes:

When I was a teenager I used to sit with horsey catalouges and write out massive lists of (totally needless) things I wanted to buy then work out the total cost... well you can see where this is going ha ha! :D

Emma1991

New User
Visit site
THIS! With it's hefty price tag of £1600 though I don't think it'll ever happen!

$(KGrHqN,!lEE2ETsMqzrBO!h-OpbEQ~~_3.JPG

THIS! But at £300 I'll have to dream on!

$(KGrHqN,!l0F!hKQGzb4BQLPqT!PSw~~60_35.JPG

I also wouldn't mind a house with a tonne of land and an arena of my own and stable of my own too!

Natti

Visit site
When I was a teenager I used to sit with horsey catalouges and write out massive lists of (totally needless) things I wanted to buy then work out the total cost... well you can see where this is going ha ha! :D

Haha, I do that :p It's pretty funny some of the stuff that you wanted to buy when you were younger :D

sandi_84

Visit site
Haha, I do that :p It's pretty funny some of the stuff that you wanted to buy when you were younger :D

I remember being totally obsessed with anything sheepskin, sheepskin saddle cloths, nosebands, girth protecters etc etc... I had absolutely no use for them but I loved the feel of them and the likelyhood is had I actually bought them the pony wouldn't have got a look in because I would have been cuddling the softness instead of using it for what it was made for ha ha!
I did have some fairly sensible "wish buys" though and ended up getting a lovely big grooming kit/mounting block box and a huge amount of grooming kit to fill it with. After I took a break from the horses I gave it all to my sister who'd just bought a horse.... less than 6 months later I got one too and the shopping began again ;):D

Natti

Visit site
Haha, I was like your sheepskin but with anything multi-coloured! Anything that had at least 2 colours I wanted it :p I, again, didn't have any use for it though, mainly because I didn't own a horse! I wish I had some sensible 'wish buys', most of the stuff I want it because it looks nice, not because it's useful haha :D

sandi_84

Visit site
Haha, I was like your sheepskin but with anything multi-coloured! Anything that had at least 2 colours I wanted it :p I, again, didn't have any use for it though, mainly because I didn't own a horse! I wish I had some sensible 'wish buys', most of the stuff I want it because it looks nice, not because it's useful haha :D

I was always very matchy matchy, everything had to be some shade of blue... I didn't have a horse either just helped out at my local stables ha ha! :D
I'd love to still be matchy matchy but tbh I don't have the funds to be particular about stuff like that and if it's a dodgey colour but cheaper I just have to grit my teeth and bear it :) I do draw the line at buying my very manly horse anything pink though but that's more coz I don't like pink ha ha! ;)