Full/assisted grass livery needed

Chianti

Visit site
I'm looking for full or assisted grass livery within reasonable travelling of Guildford in Surrey. Need good hacking with no/minimal roadwork. Getting desperate now as I'm fed up with pony being in a field of poo with barbed wire fencing that he's ripping all his rugs on. Pony is no bother and owner pays her livery on time and knows how to sweep a yard!

SnowandSunshine

Visit site
Have you tried Facebook group 'Surrey Livery offered/wanted'? I think there was grass livery Guildford way came up recently. Or post a wanted ad there.

Chianti

Visit site
Thanks - it's a bit complicated so i don't really want to advertise on facebook where my name can be seen. Situation is very stressful and it's got to the stage of finding better livery and asking if I can move the pony ( on the owner's yard) or giving up because I can't stand the yard anymore.

pippixox

Visit site
you could always make a temporary different profile to use on Facebook. or also check for adverts in local tack/feed shops

Cecile

Visit site
Not sure if this is helpful to you but it may be a way to make contact with yards within your area
https://www.*******.co.uk/

Fransurrey

Visit site
I'm looking for full or assisted grass livery within reasonable travelling of Guildford in Surrey. Need good hacking with no/minimal roadwork. Getting desperate now as I'm fed up with pony being in a field of poo with barbed wire fencing that he's ripping all his rugs on. Pony is no bother and owner pays her livery on time and knows how to sweep a yard!
Albury equestrian centre and Elyssian at Westlands (Shamley Green) both do full grass livery.