Full livery price?

Teaboy

Visit site
Opinions please! I know this varies depending on area so if you could put what area you are that would be marvellous!
How much would you expect to pay for full livery (stabled) that includes:
All year round turn out on good grazing, can be individual or group. (Turnout from 8am-4pm in winter, less if owner desires, no horse left out alone etc and very good shelter)
All care including basic feed am/pm
Truly Ad-lib forage, ad-lib straw or 2 bales a week shavings
Mucked out/skipped out/late night checks etc
Turn out, turn in, feet picked out rug changes etc.
Horse walker use in the morning should the owner wish that to be fitted into the horses routine
Use of 20x60 floodlit arena (Including jumps)
Lunge pen
Good size hot water wash downs including solarium usage
Decent size individual and loackable tack boxes
Coffee/kitchen area
Great hacking
Very secure yard with CCTV everywhere.
Very knowledgable staff on site

ihatework

Visit site
Round me, if the turnout was good and the general yard management high standards, you would be paying £140-150pw, minus exercise

SaddlepadHoarder

Visit site
I'm in Dorset and the lady I used to help on the weekends a few years back used to charge around £520 per month. No horse walker or solarium.
Pretty much treated them like her own though and they have the biggest straw beds I've ever seen and most (all were over 15.2hh) had one of those huge rectangle bale sections on the floor a night.
Locked and alarmed tack room.
Grazing and hacking were pretty poor though. Hacking was mud bath in the winter and fields were pretty bare.
Wasnt CCTV everywhere but was pretty busy and people were on the yard pretty much 24/7

DZ2

Visit site
Around £140-150/week here (Bucks), but with almost non-existing turn out in the winter. I'd happily pay more for good turnout but that doesn't seem to exist (still hoping to find it!).

Lillian_paddington

Visit site
I’m in Greater London in the south east but the yard my horse is at is 35/45 minutes away in Surrey. Yards in greater london can charge 1,000 or near for limited turnout, not fantastic facilities etc. I am on assisted diy but a very nice yard nearby with beautiful facilities does full livery for 650 a month.

rainni_day

Visit site
My yard has all of the above except the horse walker and I pay £520 per month - I am in Suffolk. Turnout is sometimes restricted in winter if it's very wet.

Annagain

Visit site
Last time I looked (about 2 years ago - out of nosiness, I couldn't afford it!) full livery yards in my area (S.Wales) were charging are between £110 and £140 a week for that. You could probably add £20-£30 onto that now. None offered much turnout in winter though, although most included trailer storage.

Leandy

Visit site
Upwards of £150 per week, in the south east. I'd call that part livery though, as it doesn't include exercise.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
NW Surrey, best yard near me that has all same facilities as mentioned above is £750 pcm plus extra if riding is required, by very competent on-site BS & BE rider. It includes up to 7.5t box parking. Has BS coach on site too and arena is 90 x 40.
Their hacking does involve a small bit of country back road to be negotiated to get to the hacking.

Millie-Rose

Visit site
We have all this minus horse walker and solarium. Owner supplies hard feed (or basic can be included for £5 per week extra) we are £95 per week or £411 per month. However we are rural Lincolnshire in the back end of no where an hour from nearest major town.

Ben2684

Visit site
Dorset/Hampshire borders (direct New Forest access) and I pay 550 a month. Not quite the facilities that you have listed, but huge stables with lovely deep straw beds, secure tack room, social space and all feed included. 20x60 school and clinics etc.
for what we have I think it’s a good price

edited to add, the only thing we don’t have is a solarium and horse walker from your list. Everything else I think is covered

Bernster

Visit site
I’ve been checking these lately in the herts area. Dep on the quality of the facilities, it goes from 600 to 1000 pcm for 7 day livery. Some of those inc some element of exercise. The top end have indoor schools too. Inc hard feed but generally 1 bale of bedding a week.

Your list sounds great. Whereabouts is it though as that can make a big difference?