Full livery required. Aberdeen

Jannel

New User
Visit site
Hi
Im looking to move up to Aberdeen (Based Banchory Devenick) and looking for full liveries for one (maybe 2 horses). Must have all weather or pref indoor school. Does anyone know of any that are good? Or maybe riding schools (in England they offer liveries sometimes)
Thanks for your help :)

TequilaMist

Visit site
Depends how much you want to pay and how far you want to travel to horse. If its got an indoor then tend to be a bit more expensive obviously.
The one with indoor schools that are nearer south side are Oldfold(Aberdeen Riding Club)its a riding school,Tillyoch Equestrian, Graeme Scotts at Millbuie,Sunnyside in Cults are some I can think of.
There are others with outdoor schools but tbh not sure of suface or names others may know.

Jannel

New User
Visit site
Depends how much you want to pay and how far you want to travel to horse. If its got an indoor then tend to be a bit more expensive obviously.
The one with indoor schools that are nearer south side are Oldfold(Aberdeen Riding Club)its a riding school,Tillyoch Equestrian, Graeme Scotts at Millbuie,Sunnyside in Cults are some I can think of.
There are others with outdoor schools but tbh not sure of suface or names others may know.

Thanks for coming back to me. Aberdeen riding club sounds promising
thanks
jan

Jannel

New User
Visit site
Hi
Im looking again due to house move! Do you have contact details for Graeme Scotts at Millbuie and Sunnyside in Cults please?