Fun dog show!

hunting mad

Visit site
Yesterday,the local hunt were holding a duck race and dog show,just down the road from us.
My 3 boys spend yesterday am washing and hair drying my scruff of a spaniel and my home clipped westie :eek:
We got there in good time,so the boys took the dogs across the field to let the dogs have a run.....the spaniel promptly found the river and jumped in it....she never dried off before her classes!!My little westie got a 3rd in non sporting,so won some treats.My youngest son(4) also got a special rosette in child handler,and a lolly pop...it was his first show.That class did make me laugh!!!And my oldest son also got a lolly pop and a rosette.
Then the duck race......my spaniel really embarrased me,just before they set the ducks off,she pulled away and ran the river up through heading towards the ducks!!!Thankfully everyone laughed at me,and i didnt get told off!!!

hunting mad

Visit site
I wouldnt say she 100 percent better,but improving.....she did enjoy yesterday,especially terriorising plastic ducks and mother!!!:D