Fun in the Snow tanking off with me scary snowman

WandaMare

Visit site
V scary! Mine don't like any type of sculptures, especially of horses or other animals. They completely freak them out. I like the way you were laughing when he tanked off with you, nice approach :)

hobo

Visit site
Forgotten about your posts love seeing them. Like DM have to laugh how the traffic you ride in no problem, snowman = pony melt down.

scats

Visit site
Great video!
Horses are daft. Ive put hay out in the field the last 2 mornings due to the frozen grass. Apparently the girls can eat the hay in the morning, but can't possibly walk anwhere near it on the way in later on, because it's quite clearly going to leap up and kill them. They both stopped dead yesterday- snorting and ridiculous behaviour, eyeballing the piles of hay that they'd been grazing with for 8 hours...

limestonelil

Visit site
Thanks for video Pedantic but so spooky - I was only thinking this morning I hadn't seen any posts from you and your bridge crossing horse for ages, and then here it is. Great fun.

Lacuna

Visit site
exactly the sort of thing my Captain does. We had a great reaction once to a golf flag that someone had brilliantly erected in their front garden.

Best daft reaction I saw was watching a great big horse heading into an arena for a lesson. Downhill slope, stopped to have a wee, then spooked at the stream that mysteriously appeared underneath him!