Fun thread! Who would you........

Redders

Visit site
.......share a yard with?! Going only by posts you have seen on here, if you had to choose your fellow liveries from HHO members, who would you choose?! The yard only has 6 stables, so ideally only space for 6, but it does have 20 acres, so perhaps scope for some grass liveries!
This is purely for fun!
I would like to share with:

Alec_Swan
Illusion 100
Cinnamon Toast
Richard Rider

I have others but I Will have to add to the list as I can't remember all user names!

Edited to add Pearlsasinger! And TheFuzzyFurry!

Going to have to choose some grass liveries! There are is some sound advice given by a lot of posters on here that would be an asset to my yard :)

Last edited:

spookypony

Visit site
Oh, too many to name them all! But for example, I think sharing a yard with JFTD would be awesome, and would love a chance to pick brains of Cortez! :)

LittleGinger

Visit site
I would also like JFTD - not only because her horses seem awesome but because I love the random 'spook busting' things she does with them, so I can imagine the arena would often be filled with exciting things I could then use with mine :D

Pigeon - who wouldn't want to look at that beautiful horse everyday?!

Sparkle Sisters - gorgeous horses; great wardrobe which hopefully they would share and I wouldn't mind lessons from them either.

I think we're already on more than six horses... I'm going to wilfully misinterpret the post as six people ;)

GG - great advice, seems so kind and I hear is also a great cook; I also think I'd like Auslander and CinnamonToast in real life... Actually, I think that of several posters on here.

There are also lots of others who give very good advice and would be knowledgeable people to have around. Oh, and Starzaan absolutely cracks me up... and the poster in Clubhouse with the epic family saga (PO9 and B2B...) - I'm sure they'd like to join this yard to escape and I'd love hearing the stories!

Hmmm. I think I'd have a few grass liveries.

Last edited:

Feival

Visit site
Alec_Swan
Elleskywalkingintheair
Auslander
Starzaan
Mike007
JFTD
GG, HGA-12, Kimberleigh and the lady with Harley, Tinker etc as my grass liveries.

Last edited:

LittleGinger

Visit site
Oh no, I've just thought of another. I don't know what made me think of her as I haven't seen her post in a LONG time, but the lady with the beautiful black mare Ebony.

Sorry OP, I clearly can't count to six :( At the moment there is no room for ME on this yard I have 'created'!

Lintel

Visit site
Nobody.

All horsey people are bitchy.

Only kidding - I'm not sure I'd want to even share a yard with myself! I'm quite unsociable!

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Nobody.

All horsey people are bitchy.

Only kidding - I'm not sure I'd want to even share a yard with myself! I'm quite unsociable!

SNAP! So can I choose you as my theoretical yardmate, you're in Scotland, I'm in East Angular, that's quite close enough for our comfort :)

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site

Going to have to choose some grass liveries! There are is some sound advice given by a lot of posters on here that would be an asset to my yard :)

Aw, thank you! And we haven't even met!!!

Unfortunately having knowledge doesn't always cut me out to being good to live with tho :p I would be forever squaring the muckheap & sweeping yard, riding out at early doors for ages, cleaning tack & being an old grump :wink3:

These days am happy to live on own, having only ever run yards - I could get quite confused to become a livery or yard sharer :redface3:

That said, if I had to share, then Cortez, Janet George, Jennbags and Sprout would be my initial choices.
There would also be a couple of very new posters on here, not going to name them but I would only be asking them as I think they have a lot to learn & would be happy to teach them :)

Last edited:

Redders

Visit site
Unfortunately having knowledge doesn't always cut me out to being good to live with tho :p I would be forever squaring the muckheap & sweeping yard, riding out at early doors for ages, cleaning tack & being an old grump :wink3:

Sounds like you would fit right in on my yard! I'm currently cleaning tack! And have just squared the muck heap!

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
.......share a yard with?! Going only by posts you have seen on here, if you had to choose your fellow liveries from HHO members, who would you choose?! The yard only has 6 stables, so ideally only space for 6, but it does have 20 acres, so perhaps scope for some grass liveries!
This is purely for fun!
I would like to share with:

Alec_Swan
Illusion 100
Cinnamon Toast
Richard Rider

I have others but I Will have to add to the list as I can't remember all user names!

Thanks! (And to littleginger) Er, who are you?! I didn't keep up with the Christmas name changes.

I'd need an humongous yard, six boxes certainly isn't enough. Currently, top of the list would be Ashetlandbitmeonce, so I could drool over her rather gorgeous new horse! Maybe _GG_ could expand her land magically to fit us all in. :biggrin3:

Merrymoles

Visit site
Arrghh - too many to fit on a yard!

GG for kindness
Alec for humour
Cortez and Janet George for some wise posts
PF because her posts "chime" with me a lot of the time
Levrier to help get her through her current bad times
Brucea so we could plot how to dispose of his neighbours
JFTD because of her general madness
Starzaan for the same reason
FF because we share an interest in fast motorbikes
Rhino if she were still on here

Now I wish I hadn't started as there are sooo many people that I don't know but like from their posts... You're going to have to build a massive yard!

Am now sitting on my hands as I know I have missed people I would really like to meet...

Alec Swan

Visit site
I'm flattered (surprised too!) that anyone in their right minds would have me on their yard, but ……..

Before I decided upon suitable yard occupants, they'd need to be categorised;

A propensity for self-effacing humour;
Starzann.
Illusion100.
Shady.
brucea.
(the list to be extended)

The ability to speak their minds without fear;
Sidesaddle.
Mrs George.
Pedantic.
BlackCob.
Judgemental.
RunToEarth.
The Tank.
(None to occupy adjoining boxes!).

Those who manage to, quite simply, Be Kind;
_GG_
moleskinmum.
MrsB.
Ebeneezerscrooge.
nikib
(there will be plenty more).

Those, just because of who they are;
Rhino.
Richard Rider.
brucea (yes again).
Sprout.
Catembi.
Ladyinred
(and there are plenty of others)

And lastly, those who are outrageous;
(Currently) Illusion100.
jhoward.

I suspect that I'd make a selection from that lot! :)

Alec.

ets. Hang on, and a class all to himself; TheFatController. He somehow seems to be all of the above, except when he hands me down infractions! :p :D

Last edited: