fun with spots on...

palo1

Visit site
Of course - :) He is legit. He has Klaus in his breeding and also some Capitall horses which are fabulous imo. He is also tested n/n for PSSM. The youngster here has some very nice breeding I think - if only she would mature to 16hh!! :)

palo1

Visit site
Well yes! I have a near leopard spot that has had many manifestations of coat pattern over the years. New/different spots almost every year!! But this one really is too small/light for me, I have a youngster at home and I do not want more horses here next winter.

vmac66

Visit site
My freind has one of the whirlwind appaloosas. Beautiful horses with great temperaments. Her spots, are always fluffier than the rest of her coat.

palo1

Visit site
My spotty has that too; his chestnut spots are much fluffier than his white hair. I used to think spots weren't really my thing (and recently chose a black youngster) but if I found another as good as mine I would have it at the drop of a hat. :)

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
WhirlWind used to be a forum member on here and they know the breeder of my gelding. They very kindly sent me the foal photos (example below) of him that they took when they visited him after he was born. :)

Attachments

• AnyaPrince.jpg
    AnyaPrince.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 6