Funny thing

Agent XXX999

Visit site
My horse usually goes out daily, and is brought in at 4. The YO went BSJA yesterday, and was running slightly late – so my lovely horse cantered calmly up to the fence, jumped it, and walked straight into his stable. If only he could change his rugs too, I would save a fortune on livery!

spike123

Visit site
Its amazing really how horses know exactly what time things are meant to be done and how routine affects them.It just goes to show though that horses are probably alot brighter than some people realise.You obviously have one clever determined horse there who upon realising noone was coming to get him decided to take matters into his own hooves.

Agent XXX999

Visit site
Sweeping the yard, probably not...I will give it a go tonight and let you know how Jack the Wonderhorse is progressing!
Very clever horse I think..I am very proud of him - hopefully he will use some wonderful jumping ability in the ring with me! xxx

Visit site
he must have realised she was late and decided to save her a job and bring himself in!
smirk.gif

colouredhat

Visit site
We had a SJ who was retired due to having feet that couldnt cope with landing anymore!! He did however jump in everyday (unknown to his owners) and get put in by the grooms over a 1.10 wooden fence onto gravel!! This has been happening almost every day for the last year.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
On a yard I was on they used to open the gate & the horses used to trot through the yard & into their stables where their feed awaited them. They used to say my boy was thick because he never didn't know where his stable was......he wasn't thick, he knew alright but he used to drop by others stables, eat their feed & then goto his where he had his aswell! He was the smartest on the yard!
grin.gif