Furious with trespassers

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
The other thing I would say is to be careful if you are intending to put up CCTV; this rings "Safeguarding" bells to me, you have to be very careful indeed if you are capturing images of children - even if the little perishers are indeed trespassing onto your land.

I'm sorry but this is utter rubbish! You are not legally allowed to photograph any members of the family in their own garden unless you can do so from a public right of way but if the children come into your field and get caught on camera, there is nothing illegal about it. It is illegal to photograph other people's children in a state of undress or in any way to do anything to them which would break the law and photograph those actions. And it would be unwise to publish photos of other people's children, without parental permission.

Parksmum3

Visit site
Trail/wildlife cameras are great if you have no electric. If they pick up movement they will text you a picture so you will no if they have been on your land. Just don’t put them behind a bush or anything that moves to much in the wind or you will get send load of random pictures of a bare field (speaking from experience!!) I think this is your only way of seeing if they really are just getting there ball or up to something else