FURIOUS!!!

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
I'm absolutely FURIOUS that the League are demanding that my immunity from prosecution under the Hunting Act. If they can get away with it then I won't be able to hound wild mammals with my four dogs any more! That's scandalous! This letter to the force legal adviser should do the trick.

If any one wants to email him in support of me then his adress is robert.glass@devonandcornwall.pnn.police.uk

Dear Mr Glass,

You may remember writing to me some time ago that it would almost certainly not be in the public interest for me to be prosecuted for breaking the Hunting Act 2004.

This letter was very happily received by me and gave me a great deal of confidence to continue openly committing crimes under the Hunting Act and in encouraging others to do so. Indeed as the "Director of Crime" for the newly formed subversive organisation The League Against The League Against Cruel Sports I helped organise and conduct a number of highly illegal expeditions to flush out deer with dogs at the LACS sanctury at Barondsdown. We are continuing these illegal acts at other LACS sancturies across the South West.

I have recently read a press report that officers of the League have written to the chief constable asking for the advice to be publicly retracted.

http://www.westpress.co.uk/displayN...&sourceNode=145792&contentPK=15020412

I would strongly urge you not to heed these calls, my dogs have so far not killed any deer, hare or foxes and it is unlikely that they will. Even if they did there is no doubt that I would have done considerably less harm to animal welfare by allowing them to naturally hunt wild mammals rather than shooting them.

Your re-assurance was very well received in the hunting world. It has given many people the confidence to carry on breaking an unjust law.

There is clearly a serious issue with a law that requires people to bear and use arms, I am determined to keep up my non violent resistence to such a law by refusing to do so. I am looking forward to your continued support.

If you do have any questions regarding this matter maybe you and your colleagues might care to discuss them over a days illegal sport hunting at my estate in Devon.

Yours sincerely,

Giles Bradshaw

cc Douglas Batchelor LACS
Nigel Yeo
Neville Hunter

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
I don't think you realise how serious this is Karla, they are actually trying to stop me Hunting Deer with my dogs. That's an absolute disgrace and they cannot be allowed to get away with it! It's one thing passing these barmy laws, quite another thing threatening to actually enforce them.

I'm hoping that the police will pop down to my Devon deer hunting reserve and we can discuss the matter like gentlman over a few whiskies and a stag or two.

I'm sure we can come to an arrangement and I can carry on openly setting my dogs on the deer as I do now.

Karla

Visit site
Please don't take this personally, Giles, but you're easily the most boring person ever to grace this forum. Why are you posting here at 3 in the morning? It's crazy behaviour, man! I think we've got your message, and I'm sure we all respect your sense of conviction but you're gonna wear yourself out!

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
I love it when people post to say something is boring, what's intersting about that?

Are any of your posts interesting Karla, could you maybe post a link to one that you feel is interesting. All your posts show is that you completely fail to engage with the argument.

What difference does it make what time I post? Do you know what hours I worlk?

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
Ah I just thought as you obviously feel your so interesting you could shopw me the light.

What isn't interesting is that you consistently fail to engage in debate on a forum for debating hunting. Prefering just to call people boring or ctriticise the time of their posts, or the lack of film criticism in them.

Maybe you should try the loungue.