Fusion jump saddles

H-J

www.piczo.com
Am thinking of getting them out early next year to try as they are so close and I need a new jump saddle for Dext.

What do people think of them? Quality etc you can PM you want.

Thanks
smile.gif

seche

Visit site
I love them!!!! I have the Quartz, I have ridden in alot of v nice saddles this one is my favourite above Rosie's Devoucoux, a WOW xc saddle, an old Butet single panel jobby, etc
- I have 2 flaps as use mine for hacking and hunting as well and im not convinced that close contact is good for spine all the time (ie 2 or more hours in saddle!)
Susan is brilliant at fitting, I have had no problems at all and horse goes well and happy too.
9 months on it still looks BRAND NEW and the leather is soft and doesnt seem to mark either (!!!) Only thing I would say is she takes abit of chasing though my saddle arrived late due to T5 (they are French made) so was sent a bridle and 5 point b plate as a sorry - service 2nd to none. I am most impressed. (No I am mot sponsored by them either)

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Don’t have the jumping saddle but do have the Goldstone GP (wanting a jumping saddle but none were right for me and Bodey so ended up with the GP). Have to say the quality is fantastic, and the saddle is very comfy.
Susan was absolutely brilliant and spent ages with me and Bodey finding the right saddle (Bodey is a very difficult horse to fit).
grin.gif

sammiea

Visit site
I have a Coral jumping saddle (2 flap) and its just lovely. Would highly recommened Sue and her products to anyone.