Futurity Reserve Champion

Thunderbirds R Gone

Visit site
I took my filly to the Futurity at Richmond yesterday, she was very well behaved and we were very pleased with her. I've since looked on the results and she was Reserve Champion but I didn't realise that at the time!

Does she get anything extra for being Reserve Champion (ie, certificate, rosette etc) that I should ring up about or is it just what I received on the day?

Silly me, wished I'd waited now
laugh.gif

clair

Visit site
Really pleased that someone has asked this, i am in the same possition. I don't think that there recieve anything, although would be lovely if they did.

jelibean

Visit site
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they wont be up for a few days yet, i rang earlier to find out how soon it would be, he said he had a few more shows to photograph then he would put them up. I wonder how much nagging he will be able to take..........

jelibean

Visit site
I know, i'm desperate to see my jumping pics, my OH couldnt make it at all so i dont have any of him. I didnt realise you were entered at Richmond Air78 which was your youngster and how did you do?

k9h

Visit site
Well done Widget & Air.

Silly question! Where are the results online?

Many thanks

Gingernags

Visit site
Can you post on here if you hear? I was wondering as I found out today mine got Champion in his endurance section,

I was fairly unmissable as I bet I had the only spotty there! Though he looks nothing like my sig pics now, really must change them!

V impatient for piccies too but LZT took some and sent me them to be going on with!
grin.gif

eventrider23

Visit site
Well both our boys were Reserve's in their sections but we only got the normal 1st Prem rosette, not a High Score one....I know that the certs are usually sent out at a later date...

Thunderbirds R Gone

Visit site
I'm waiting for someone to ring me back so will def post when I find out.

I saw a spotty yesterday but looked absolutely nothing like the one in your siggy - was it you, has he changed that much???

Carsmore

Visit site
Hi, whats this about certificates? My 3 year old sports pony got elite and highest score at Richmond. got the 2 rosettes but this is the first Ive heard about certificates, but then, this is the first year Ive done it. By the way, I didnt think the photos were as good as they could have been. What do you think?