G strings and jodphurs??

sherwood'

Visit site
whats everyones opinions on this?? Does it make you a bit of a slapper or is it jsut good old common sense so you dont have a big knicker line?? !!
smirk.gif

Hedgewitch13

Visit site
I used to always ride in thongs (under johds of course
grin.gif
) but now I wear super soft comfy shorts from Tescos - they are fab and don't show at all. I use them for the gym as well.

Patches

Visit site
I have some Kerrit Sit Tight jodhpurs. I'm pretty sure that thongs and that rubbery sticky bum would make for a painful mix to one's "do-dar" area!
blush.gif

BBs

Visit site
Well I always worse G strings, but then found Gossard pants lol

Bought them at Badminton a few years back, they dont show a VPL they are soft and flesh colour.
Only wear them when competing. But they are really comfy
smile.gif

samp

Visit site
I am with the shorts on this one. I only have small thongs that would cause serious damage if you rode in them! Also I find lacey are also a sore point

SSM

Visit site
Since I insist on a sticky bum there is very little room left for a VPL with all that leather on your botty!! I hate riding in thongs, they seem to move and rub!

cosmo_sam

www.cosmohorse.com
I wouldn't wear stringy G strings, but do ride in thongs
smile.gif
I do have a few pairs of some fab silky marksies big pants though that I compete in
smile.gif
no VPL and kinder when having long spells in the saddle
wink.gif

Who started this thread btw!!
grin.gif

Madam_max

Visit site
grin.gif
Can you send me a link to those? I always wear a thong when competing as my Pikeur's are soooo see through. But I find it mega uncomfortable, butr hate VPL.
grin.gif

vieshot

Visit site
I ride in a G-string all the time, it only makes you look a slapper if the top of it is visible above your jods which admittadly happens with me occasionally lol. NEVER ride in french knickers, uncomfortable as hell

sherwood'

Visit site
That was my problem- they are white pikeurs and jsut seemed a bit more obvious that usual that i was wearing a thong!!!

juliebrewer

Visit site
I think a thong is ok for riding in, although now I'm a little fatter (after baby) I prefer big nicks for riding. Usually got a baggy top so cant see me huge bum.... lol