G Update

PolarSkye

Visit site
Little GingerNut and I took the first step in building our relationship today. I went to pamper her and on the suggestion of her current owner bandaged her up and took her to the lunge pen. I had been told she throws some impressive moves on the lunge - oh boy does she!

She is very much like a mare my friend had who I used to look after/school on the ground - also by DiMaggio - has to express her opinion before doing what you've asked. I know already that you can't TELL her, but you can definitely set fair boundaries. I'm so excited by this girl. I can't wait to get her "home."

Yard has been found - transport sorted. Just need to run a strangles test to satisfy new yard owner, pay deposit to YO and she'll be on her way - probably next weekend.

She's very much a mare (without stating the obvious or invoking a cliche) . . . it's been a while since I've had one and I can't wait to build that bond with her. I can already see that she's the type who'll walk through fire for her "person" if she trusts them and the relationship is there.

And, yes, I WILL be riding her.

P