Gah, so frustrating

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Yet another horse I was hoping to see has been sold :(

Annoyingly the advert had not been updated to say it had been sold, as I have found with quite a few I have inquired about.

Does anyone else find that quite frustrating that adverts are not updated as sold?

So the search goes on.....

Suppose that one was not meant to be, but I so want a horsey, am sure the right one will come along, but you have to be very quick off the mark. Some I have seen sell within hours!

Ho hum

*chocolate biscuit for listening, or a weight watchers chocolate biccy for those of us on diets!* :D

Jesstickle

Visit site
I guess people just forget to update them. Very frustrating for you though :(

I hope you find something soon but I have to point out it is the middle of winter and you must be mad to want a horse right now. It's blooming horrible out there :eek: I can lend you both of mine until April if you like? :D

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
I guess people just forget to update them. Very frustrating for you though :(

I hope you find something soon but I have to point out it is the middle of winter and you must be mad to want a horse right now. It's blooming horrible out there :eek: I can lend you both of mine until April if you like? :D

Yeah, this is it, easy to forget to update but frustrating for me.

And yes I am bonkers! Quite a few people are saying just buy in spring and have a break over winter. But I miss it too much. I do help look after my friends mare, she has been away alot the last few months, only got back yesterday and then off again for a few days on Sunday so I will be horse sitting again. But I love it, even in the horrible weather, it is hard but I still want one now :D:D Utterly bonkers :D:D

Jesstickle

Visit site
I'm one to talk! I had a break (kind of) from horses whilst at uni and decided to get one in the middle of January after years off. They're a disease I tell you, a terrible addiction! :D

Shantara

Visit site
I had my eye on two, I was really pushing hard to learn to drive so I could get one of them...both are now gone :( hopefully to good homes!!

Good luck :) you'll find something!

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
What type of new horse are you searching for? :)

I am after a heavy cob/traditional mare of 14.1-15hh, ideally aged between 3 & 6yrs but will go up to 9yrs at a push for the right mare. I would love a coloured but am quite happy with all sorts of colours as long as its a pretty traditional mare who is kind and willing. I ideally want something backed but again, would consider taking something on that I could then break.

I'm one to talk! I had a break (kind of) from horses whilst at uni and decided to get one in the middle of January after years off. They're a disease I tell you, a terrible addiction! :D

Lol! They certainly are, definitely an addiction/disease. i have given up the fags again this new year, and eating too much, dont want to give up horses too :D Grim winter or not, nuts to some but true :D:D

I had my eye on two, I was really pushing hard to learn to drive so I could get one of them...both are now gone :( hopefully to good homes!!

Good luck :) you'll find something!

Ah thanks, it is frustrating but its life I suppose, the right one will come along at the right time, but in the mean time I am desperately longing after some, who then get sold. And as you say, I hope to nice homes!

I second Measles post..
What is it your looking for? Apart from a horse ;-)

Lol, well apart from the horse, see my waffle further up. Thanks :D

There seem to be alot of lovely traditionals up in Durham, that is a very very long way away for me, if something does not turn up closer maybe I will have to go. But I am sure something more local will turn up :D

Magicmillbrook

Visit site
Bad luck - We have had the same thing, am on a few peoples lists in case the people who have looked already change their minds. Off to a dealers on Saturday.

I think what is meant to be wont pass you by - still blimmin annoying though

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Bad luck - We have had the same thing, am on a few peoples lists in case the people who have looked already change their minds. Off to a dealers on Saturday.

I think what is meant to be wont pass you by - still blimmin annoying though

Thanks, this is the thing I keep trying to tell myself when they go that the right one will come along.
I just spoke with a local dealer but her prices are currently over my budget.
I have seen some cracking young traditional mares for around £700 which is closer to my budget atm :)