Gah trailer hunting!!!

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Just thought that I'd found my dream trailer - only to discover it's a 505 not a 510!!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

... I WILL find a 510 or similar sized trailer... one day ...

Sorry - just a quick moan - getting it all off my chest!!!!
Kate x

Oaksflight

Visit site
Size. 505 is supposedly up to 2 x 16.2hh I think but I've found its more like 15.2hh for them to be comfortable. Will keep my ears and eyes peeled for you round here!

katiejaye

Visit site
I carry a 16hh and a 16.2hh in my trailer and it's fine. It depends more on the build of the horse. My boy is quite compact and has plenty room to spare in the trailer.

Oaksflight

Visit site
Just never trusted them for those not 100% to load to be honest as a lot of horses stress because of the lack of room, and know of too many horses smacking their polls for this reason. As you said it depends on build of horse but theres no way mine could fit in 505 with another 15hh-16hh horse. He struggles to fit in with the partition in.

Gingernags

Visit site
Are you dead set on an Ifor? If not, I know I love my Cheval one and its a 2 x 17.2 size, but I'm really impressed with the Bockmann (?) ones too, I have a friend with one of those and she has a huge Irish Draught that goes in it.

JSW Trailers in Northallerton usually have a decent range in, including the Wessex ones. Well worth a look.

SilverSkye

Visit site
I am also a cheval liberte convert towed an ifor for ages then swapped for a lorry then sold the lorry and struggled to find an ifor 510 looked at various models and bought a cheval liberte 2003xl carries 2 x 17.2 tows better, my mare travels better and its got a tack locker and is cheaper to buy!!
Good luck with the hunt