Gastro Pro and Cushings

UKa

community.webshots.com
Hello, has anyone used the Equine Science Gastro Pro treatment and has it worked? Also anyone know if it is ok to give a horse with Cushings?
Thanks

Twohorses

Visit site
I've never used it.

I think your best answer would come from your vet since your horse is Cushings:)

Show him/her their web page and ask if it's safe to feed your Cushings horse.

Also, notice their UK web page states it's only to be used for one month.

Their UK web page has a 2019 copyright. Their U.S. Web page's copyright is out-of-date -- its 2017:(

It SOUNDS like a good product, reading the ingredients, but I would want the vet's approval before feeding:)

UKa

community.webshots.com
Hi I did that and they said fine. I have ordered the one month pack hoping it will help then looking at using the scaled down product next month and maintenance thereafter... it’s pricey but I’ll give it a go as seems more powerful than the usual tummy supplements.

Twohorses

Visit site
Yay!! I hope it works for your horse!:)

Please give your evaluation after your horse has been on it for awhile:).

My philosophy is -- if something is pricey, it will probably work, lollol:).

UKa

community.webshots.com
Hey I have just completed the first round of treatment of the Gastro Pro. I would like to think it’s related to the expensive supplement but I feel like I have more of my old horse back! A lot less grumpy when mounting and riding. Also her tummy seems rounder/ more relaxed.... I have ordered another month’s supply....