Gatcombe (2) stabling / staying near by

Cullohill

photobucket.com
Just wondered if anyone knew what the stabling was like near to Gatcombe, i have enetered the CIC* in September and will need to stay over on the saturday night and maybe the friday.
I am going to write to the stable manager but just wondered if anyone knew if we can stay in our lorry where we have to stable? Are the stables near? Are there any reasonable B&Bs near to stables? Or does anyone live near that would rent a stable and parking place for a horsebox :)
Any information much appreciated!!
Thanks

sw123

Visit site
Whenever we've stabled its just been local yards where you can then sleep in your lorry. Spider is doing the CIC* too :)

Cullohill

photobucket.com
Ok so should be ok just booking it through stable manager, sure there is only her address on BE so have to write good old fashioned snail mail letter :)
Which day have you enetered for dressage??
V excited :) will see you there!?!

HannahHDEventing

Visit site
I've entered for Sat dressage. We've never been to Gatcombe before, I'm really looking forward to it. I hope they don't ballot, do you think they will?

gem2buc

Visit site
Great farm - less than a mile a way called Burnt Ash. £25/night. I've used them for the last two years and Jeany and Adrian are excellent. V Highly recommended!