gavin schofield

Sags_Deer

Somewhere in the hills in the sunny south
Visit site
met him yesteday he treated my horse, have to give him 2 days off work then back in action thursday. didnt seem to do a lot but apparantley he is very effective. anyone else ever used him. he must be good as he goes to weg and i think he does carl hesters and jennie lor clarkes horses. lol

ClareMc

Visit site
Yes, Gavin came to see my two ponies last year. He was pretty amazing, first just stood with them and seemed to communicate with them.

For my mare was worried that she had back problems in the past. He confirmed that she had problems but was OK now, held his hands ofer her back/shoulders and she started pawing the ground on the side that was effected.

steffielu

Visit site
Absolutely amazing man! i know a lot of people on both side of the fence about him, but in my opinion although he does not do manipulating/stretching etc, his work is extremely beneficial and really, really works. He has treated my horses (who absolutely love him, and his work has done wonders for them) and also my neck and I felt a huge difference after he had treated me.
smile.gif

Judie

Visit site
Yes I've used him, like you say doesn't seem to do much but you will see the benefits in a few days believe me!

mrussell

Visit site
He did my horse many years ago and I saw no benefit from what he did at all. I now use Richard Maxwell (by invitation as his work is based on experience and training not qualifications) and he IS amazing.