Gel seat suede saddle

njc

Visit site
Hi does anyone wear gel seat riding tights or breeches with a suede seat saddle. Is this a good combination or does it cause any damage to the suede
I really like the look of the tights but don’t want to damage my saddle TIA

Shay

Visit site
They will damage any saddle and I would have thought would strip the nap off suede completely. There are (IMO) better ways to increase "stickyness" without stripping the surface of the leather.

That said I have no synthetic saddles at all. They might be OK with that?

njc

Visit site
They will damage any saddle and I would have thought would strip the nap off suede completely. There are (IMO) better ways to increase "stickyness" without stripping the surface of the leather.

That said I have no synthetic saddles
at all. They might be OK with that?
Thanks both for the replies it’s the comfiness of tights I’m after rather than stickiness just noticed when researching that a lot of the tights have the sticky bum feature I shall seek out some without

SallyBatty

Visit site
Thanks both for the replies it’s the comfiness of tights I’m after rather than stickiness just noticed when researching that a lot of the tights have the sticky bum feature I shall seek out some without
I have a suede seat thorowgood saddle and have not had a problem when wearing my full seat sticky bum riding tights.