Helena88

Visit site
on this mare?

conformation,etc ?

thanks
smile.gif

Mabel98

Visit site
Kind head but she looks weak and lacking condition. Hard to tell from the photo but think she lacks bone and has small knees and hocks. Feet look overgrown or very flat but again hard to see.

sykokat

Visit site
Shes not a bad sort, she is lacking in condition and looks as though she has a fair bit of maturing to do.With time, the right feed and the right work she could be a sweetie.
grin.gif

KingCharles

Visit site
She looks very imature and weak for a 4 year old. Icertainly would not be working her with feet like that. Some horses need more time than others, i feel this one would benefit with more time to mature

soulfull

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
She looks very imature and weak for a 4 year old. Icertainly would not be working her with feet like that. Some horses need more time than others, i feel this one would benefit with more time to mature

[/ QUOTE ]

Echo .... The size of her head gives you an idea of how much more growing she has to do

Holly831

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly, she looks more like a rising 3 year old, needs more time to mature and defo needs more condition.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was going on those pic's alone, I would have said she's a very young three as she is so out of proportion and I agree completely with you. My immediate thought was poor little mare, sorry but she looks a very kind, genuine sort that needs another year to mature before she should be in any work.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
confo IMO!

The first thing that strikes you are the feet, heels look very underun and toes long, and hoof pastern axis looks very out to me. Am another one that would want them sorting first before working her.

tail is set high and she is generally muscularly very weak and she looks immature for 4yo. is just 4 as in january?