Genuine safe hackers question/opinions

rowan666

Visit site
Also 12 is in no way old or passed its prime. My first pony a Highland x Welsh was out at shows at the age of 38, I rode him every day until the day before we lost him to colic. He was fit as a flea.
I thought that too. Untill recently she was doing regular 3 hour plus hacks with her sharer so definitely fit!
I'm surprised that there isn't a PC waiting list for this pony! There usually is for good ones.
She's not done pony club for a couple of years now as child gave up riding, hence sale, my friend has kept her long enough for everybody else to ride (She's the pony we stick everyone that can't or has never ridden before that wants to come hacking haha) so she wants to sell now before her worth depreciated with age

rowan666

Visit site
If you read posts on here/facebook people seem to want to pay £500 for a safe happy hacker
Hahaha I know! I'd love to find a ready made safe all rounder for 500! I've got one now that paid 100 for but she was a yearling at the time and I got mates rates😂

Goldenstar

Visit site
I agree with those who say that she needs to bring the pony home and sell it herself at best the person handling the sale sounds clueless and at worse they are trying to pull a fast one .

Hollychops

Visit site
Bring her home and advertise on the PC classified website or contact your local DC and see if he/she knows of anyone looking. I have, years ago, bought 2 that sound similar to your friends and whilst they didnt look flash or like the they were worth millions, they both became coveted by friends as the next pony for their child when mine grew out of them. They did what was wanted safely and allowed my daughters to have fun and gain confidence. Those kind of ponies, and it sounds like your friends is of a similar vein, dont come round often, so she would probably be snapped up very quickly and have a wonderful life of doing just about everything.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
OP, I'd advise to advertise on Facebook pages for: Registered Fell Ponies, also: Fell Ponies for sale and loan, both get a lot of traffic with keen buyers, plus also the FPS website, pony ought to find a v good home via these pages x