GET WELL SOON BANDIT!!!

Kelly1982

Visit site
Hi everyone

Just thought i would put a post up for Bandit as she had quite a bad fall on her new horse last night and ended up in hospital
shocked.gif

She is ok but quite bruised so i just thought we could all wish her speedy recovery
smile.gif

BBs

Visit site
OMG! Jeez what happend - poor love
frown.gif
is she out of hospital?

I will send her a txt! please let her know IM thinking of her.

Naww hugs Bandit xxxxxx

Kelly1982

Visit site
Yeah she is out of hospital now and resting at home. They thought she had broke her pelvis at first but its just very badly bruised.

She was having a jumping lesson and Bonnie was very excited all through the lesson bucking etc. She came up to the last jump and Bonnie just lost it and fell on top of Bandit.

Bonnie is ok though as far as i know.

I will pass all your messages on as i know it will make her feel much better.

BBs

Visit site
Oh god
frown.gif
the little mare is just getting a little too fit, and now that the weather has got cooler too!

Naww poor Bandit! shes been going so well, and at last having the fun she has been so wanting!

Thanks Kelly for letting us know!

Shall txt her now - had visions of her being in hospital with phone one not being able to answer it - and then getting a bollocking from a scary nurse
crazy.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
Sorry i read Bandit's last text wrong, Bonnie didn't go over!! I'm not really sure what happened as i haven't spoke to her on the phone yet but i think Bandit went out the side door from a buck and Bonnie landed on her
confused.gif

Will find out a bit more info at lunch

Theresa_F

Visit site
Having had a suspected broken pelvis and been in hospital I know how painful it is.

Tell her to try and keep moving - it hurts like hell but if you stay still for too long, then it is really bad.

Pain killers and volteral (sp) - works wonders.

I also had a huge amount of swelling and ultrasound really helped to reduce it.

Hope she is back in the saddle soon.