Get well soon vibes please!

emma.is

Visit site
Send loads of vibes for the poorly pony :(

He's got impaction colic. He looks so sad and droopy because of the vets injections. Worrying myself silly about him even though I know he's in good hands!

merry mischief

Visit site
I'm in exactly the same boat tonigh, jims at rainbow horspital in N.Yorks been colicky for 36 hours due to impaction, sat praying he comes through :-( best wishes to you both x

babymare

Visit site
Big big vibes to you and your pony and please please our big lad had same a few months ago and now sparkles health - hang in there hun and hugs to you tonight xxx

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
healing vibes for all the sickly pony / horses tonight including my mare who is lami for months hugs and kisses go all your ways

this is so stressful been through it with Bonnie who i sadly lost to colic and my mare D who has fought lami abscess pedal infection rotation founder for all this time and continues to fight ,
Big hugs to ALL EQUINES on this continent and abroad.

Last edited:

merry mischief

Visit site
Jim got through the op well, was up from the op very quickly and had a drink, he came out at lunch but no poo as yet, hopefully he can do one soon! Slightly raised temp which is a concern but hopefully nothing to worry about, how's your boy OP? x

emma.is

Visit site
Jim got through the op well, was up from the op very quickly and had a drink, he came out at lunch but no poo as yet, hopefully he can do one soon! Slightly raised temp which is a concern but hopefully nothing to worry about, how's your boy OP? x

Aw, brilliant news! So glad it went well. Now poo pony!

He's no better, but no worse really. Think it might be spasmodic too because he seems all fine and dandy one minute and very quiet and uncomfortable the next.

Vet's back tomorrow if no improvement. I'll keep you guys informed!

P.S. bloody freezing out tonight! Was sat with him until nine pm, thanks to lovely Daddy bringing me a brew and some chippie chips though...

neddymad

Visit site
Sending healing vibes too. Just been through this with our Fell yearling and I know what you must be going through. Hugs to you and I hope you have a positive outcome like I did x