getting frustrated

JadeWisc

Visit site
I CANNOT find a halter to fit my little mini foal!!!!!!!! I have been all aorund in my area, nothing! I tried a suckling foal size, WAY to big! (he is unusually small)I have found some on the internet, but only small medium mini, not weanling or mini foal!!!!!!!! The ones I did find online looked bad quality, and over priced!!!!!!
I realise that in the whole of life this is a minor issue, but I am getting irritated.
Does anyone know how to make rope halters? Is there a way to explain how to do it to me or a site online with a diagram that anyone knows of? I do not have one here to look at to figure it out. I use Hamilton nylon halters for my other horses.

I have thought of an interesting idea out of all of this however. If I find a source online to purchase this mini tack wholesale I may just start selling it locally. So many people have the minis here, and there are very few tack retailers.
I'll make my fortune yet!
wink.gif

JadeWisc

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
have you got a mini mini pony then??????, isnt there a website that sells mini mini headcollars

[/ QUOTE ] I have even had a mini tack catalog sent to me. Lots of stuff, but nothing weanling size

GTs

Visit site
Mini donkeys are the coolest - don't make fun of them. They are a gangsta of the mini equine world!!!

emma69

Visit site
Can you get a fully adjustable pony one (adjustable size nose and throat-lash part) I had to 'adapt' one of those when we were in a pinch - I cut the excess strap off each part

JadeWisc

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Can you get a fully adjustable pony one (adjustable size nose and throat-lash part) I had to 'adapt' one of those when we were in a pinch - I cut the excess strap off each part

[/ QUOTE ]
tried that. I have a few pony sizes, and also suckling horse sizes...nothing is working. He is just that tiny. I could modify the suckling halter I have, but I would prefer to find a nice new one. Oh well. My little guy must know how it feels to be a "little person" Nothing is designed for them in this world
tongue.gif

(take note equine product manufacturers!)

ginniebee

Visit site
Hi Jade, my friend breeds miniature horses and finds it really hard to get hold of tiny halters, she gets most her stuff imported from the states, and ireland, will ask her where from and let you know. She puts her foals in dog rugs when theyre born as they fit perfectly !!!!! I think a lot of it is adapting stuff to make it smaller, shes got some beautiful show halters, really tiny, but they cost a bomb.

Dogbetty141

Visit site
My friends has the same problem with her minature she get hers of the internet ill find the website of her. If you are looking for a fly mask with ears they sell them everywhere in the UK try robinsons if you are in the UK if not have a search round on the internet. My horse wears them he looks like a space martion but they work really well for him.

JadeWisc

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
My friends has the same problem with her minature she get hers of the internet ill find the website of her. If you are looking for a fly mask with ears they sell them everywhere in the UK try robinsons if you are in the UK if not have a search round on the internet. My horse wears them he looks like a space martion but they work really well for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Betty, but I was only joking around with Gt's about the fly masks! lol
smirk.gif