ggrrrrrrr stupid weather!!!!!

Pancakes

Visit site
stupid weather was horrrid today but i sware soon as i entered the dressage arena it got like a million times worse, wind rain, (hail? WTF
confused.gif
) horse obviously was not impressed n refused to co-operate........result crap test, me annoyed and feel really disappointed and in some way robbed as horse has felt really nice all week when being ridden.
mad.gif
frown.gif

ok rant over, sorry everyone cookies for everyone who got rained on today
blush.gif

....tootles off to finde soe chocolate......

Flint12

Visit site
I know how you feel! i had a lesson today and it tipped it down, got a lovely hour of work but i was soaking and poor horse was dripping. . .hey ho.

Lets hope the sun come out
smile.gif

ForeverBroke_

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Just to rub it in, it was quite nice (a little windy) here in Kent today!

Sorry about your stressage!
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh but didnt we get the hail/ rain later on :O I was getting darcy in (who proceeded to jog sideways and refuse to not put his bum against it ) and get completley stung by the hail. Yoouch.
tongue.gif

PennyJ

Visit site
It was a nice day pretty much all day down here apart from a VERY windy and rainy interlude round about 1pm. Guess what time the kids were riding? They had been gone about 5 minutes when it started, they were back after about 1/2 hour (horses going sideways etc etc) and absolutely the 4 of them looked like drowned rats. Was lovely again about an hour later...