Global herbs supplements, are they good?

Paint it Lucky

Visit site
I have a horse with articular ringbone and his long term prognosis doesn't look great :( He's on danilon which helps though he is still a bit lame. He's been off work since last summer, he probably thinks he's retired and to be honest probably is but I'm still hoping for a miracle cure! I read in H&H a while ago about a horse that had bad ringbone yet still hunted thanks to a global herbs supplement so I'm thinking of giving it a try. Just wondered if anyone used them and what your experiences are? (Doesn't have to be for ringbone just any experiences really).

Fun Times

Visit site
My old ponies did well on their diareeze supplement when their digestive systems became a bit too sensitive. I have my current horse on their turmeric product and he is doing fine. Its like anything I guess, some things work for some horses and not others. Everything has its limits but in your position i would give it a chance. You could also contact hilton herbs, they are very very helpful and I have had success with their products too.