Glorious 12th!!

duffgirl

Visit site
Prob spelt that wrong lol lol

Anyone out shooting today?
Might not be such a good season this year what with the heat and cold snaps. Lots of birds not surviving.

Still we have some dates in the next few weeks and i think im going out with my dad picking up. Dogs are a bit on the hefty side but that should be away in the next few weeks.

Only problem though i see some shoots have been cancelled due to the flight cancellations and taking weapons into airports and on planes. Not so good.

RunToEarth

Visit site
Was out beating today over our moors, they are such a vivid colour at the moment, it was a great atmosphere and I have had a great day. A lot of mixed feeling about the season, manyfeared it may not be so good, but lets cross our fingers. Happy glorious 12th!

Blairite

Visit site
Glorious 12th - only not so Glorious anymore!!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Just like Hunting with Hounds this barbarity is coming to an end! The Hunting Fraternity are coming under increasing pressure from civilised human beings.

I know you will keep fighting though; The Nature of the BEAST Never Changes!

Cabbages of the highest order!

Regards

Lord_Blairite

-------------------------------------------------------

Britain Forward Not Back! Vote Labour!

Sooty

Visit site
They probably prefer to buy birds ready killed, gutted and wrapped in clingfilm, despite the fact that they lead a miserable existence prior to their slaughter. The reality of killing a creature to eat is too much for some people.

duffgirl

Visit site
has no-one told them anti's this hunting bill is really a pi$$ take from the government to make them think they have got what they want. But inreality there is no change lol lol lol lol

cabbages indeed .............