gloves?

kateknights

Visit site
Hi, I have a pair of Mark Todd gloves for riding, lunging etc, they only cost £2 from Badminton in may, I have ony worn them about 12 times and they are wearing out already, my fault for buying cheapies i know...Does anyone have any ideas on a good make of gloves that will last a weeee bit longer?
Thanks in advance
Kate x.

loopeepee

Visit site
I have always loved the Roeckl Chester gloves. They are quite expensive, however I find they do last all throughout the hunting season with pully horses. I hate bulky gloves and these fit like a second skin, and I think they look dead smart too.

Shrimp

Visit site
I have Roeckl too and yes they are expensive but I havnt worn any other gloves since buying my first pair. As loopeepee says, they do fit like a second skin which makes they extremely comfortable.

Accy

Visit site
I have Mountain Horse Gloves for Riding and Lunging not the prettiest but comfy with good grip and only a tenner, ive had mine 6 months and they get a lot of use, they are holdign up really well

the watcher

Visit site
I use SEGs, but they are nearly impossible to find these days so I am looking after my current pair very carefully! The last pair lasted 10 years of intermittant use, until the dog ate them!
Have to add though that I am not a habitual glove wearer, except in cold weather

Governor

Visit site
I use Roeckl Chesters too.

I've had mine for about a year and they've worn away on the palms now - more on one hand than the other, strangely. I bought a new pair for competing and i'll see how long I can carry on using them for schooling.

They're the only gloves I like riding in because they're so thin and the grip is just right.

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
I'll back up Roeckl aswell, I brought a pair years ago and haven't worn anything else since! They really do feel, as loopeepee said, like a second skin, they're so thin but give you so much grip!