Go COmpare advert

Clodagh

Visit site
Something like that, they are lovely! No doubt they will be the next must have dog, move aside dachshunds.

CorvusCorax

'It's only a laugh, no harm done'
Visit site
They're Chow Chows. Prone to same-sex aggression and quite aloof/indifferent with people, in fact it's in the breed standard and I've known of overly friendly ones to be put down the line at shows, I like them a lot but they are not easy/ideal pets and there is a lot of coat.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
When I was a kid I lived on an estate along with a lot of other kids we did a lot of playing out and there were lots of dogs often out alone some were strays, there was a chow often out on his own on the estate but he was quite aggressive and would often bark at us and would chase the other dogs, we used to be quite scared of him yet all the other dogs loved playing and hanging out with us.

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
Lady on my mums road had one when I was growing up and he was gorgeous. Didn’t know as a breed they weren’t overly friendly but looking back can definitely see that was the case with him. He was happy for us to have a stroke and cuddle but was never excited to see people when I compare it to our Mabel!