Go pro helmet cam

amycamycamyc

Visit site
Anyone got one? I just got given one for my birthday and I can't wait to try it out riding, but I'm a bit apprehensive about using the sticker type attachment to fix it to my helmet as I'm worried it will plop off in the middle of a field or something....
Who uses one and what attachment do you use? Do I need a new hat?

trakehnersrock!

Visit site
Anyone got one? I just got given one for my birthday and I can't wait to try it out riding, but I'm a bit apprehensive about using the sticker type attachment to fix it to my helmet as I'm worried it will plop off in the middle of a field or something....
Who uses one and what attachment do you use? Do I need a new hat?
Yes I have one - lucky you, they are brilliant! If you have a jockey type helmet the attachment would probably e OK though these work best on smooth helmets lie for skiiing. I use the elastic attachment for riding.

JCWHITE

Visit site
Elastic harness on mine too, very secure, lots of fun to use,
Ask someone to make sure its at the correct angle as you set off, and its ON !!.
We have a remote control to press on and off switches rather than fiddle with the camera.
Its easy to cut out boring bits when hacking,
Good luck!, and no bad words!!

amycamycamyc

Visit site
Good luck!, and no bad words!!

thanks all! I have ordered an elastic attachment as my hat isn't particularly smooth. very impressed that the stickers lasted some falls though.

and as for the bad words, I think the most amusing thing is going to be actually hearing what nonsense I spurt out when going XC, I talk constantly to myself and the horse, but no idea what I actually say!