Go pro or similar

fabbydo

Visit site
I have a UHWK. It's small and fits on the front of your hat, on the peak. I was worried about landing on a Go Pro and it damaging my hat/head ( I have no evidence to say this would or wouldn't happen, it was just a feeling)

Leo Walker

Visit site
I use a SOOCOO. it compares very well to the gopro but is less than £50. It comes with a load of attachements and I wear the chest harness thingy and put it on there usually. I dont like it on my head. Its only small but I still know its there and it feels odd to me!

This is some very boring footage from mine, it was onn the carriage so very bouncy and the blurred bit at the bottom i a dirty fingerprint on the case!:

https://www.facebook.com/bobbiewalker26/videos/vb.606503666/10155720258403667/?type=3

Kezzabell2

Visit site
my bf is a technology geek and wouldn't let me get a go pro for riding so he got me on called a neewer - its a 4k camera, tiny and the videos are really clear! you can control it from your phone, and you can see what its recording from your phone screen, so you can adjust the angle if its not quite right! I've very knew, I've only used it a few times but seems really good so far. took it segwaying in the pooring rain and it recorded the whole thing, with no issues.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
my bf is a technology geek and wouldn't let me get a go pro for riding so he got me on called a neewer - its a 4k camera, tiny and the videos are really clear! you can control it from your phone, and you can see what its recording from your phone screen, so you can adjust the angle if its not quite right! I've very knew, I've only used it a few times but seems really good so far. took it segwaying in the pooring rain and it recorded the whole thing, with no issues.

Have you got a link to it? :)

Jasper151

Visit site
I love the GoPro, I use a chest mount as I think it has better stability, I also appear to move my head a lot when I ride! I did have a Hero3, but we have just upgraded to the new 7 and the picture is so good.

We have the GoPro mainly for taking videos when we travel, which is why we upgraded - the picture stability etc is much better than the older model. If I was just using it to hack out, I don't know if I would worry so much about having the new model.

Darbs

Visit site
Go-Pro every time. This is from a Hero 5 Black, and includes some footage of it on the headpiece of his bridle between his ears! (This is obvioulsy my daughter riding, I am just groom, cashier, camerman, driver etc etc)

[video=youtube_share;WOA_i40u4ZY]

Darbs

Visit site
There is some more footage of her here from the GoPro mounted on a head strap on the hat. In the shots from the ground you can see it mounted on the hat. I also use the GoPro as a wireless trailer camera streamed over bluetooth to an iPhone in the car.