tongue.gif
Call me disgusting if you like...I don't care

sometimes a shower can wait till morning. Washing hands is a MUST though
grin.gif
grin.gif
smirk.gif

beh

Visit site
our whole house smells of horses, especially bed, whats wrong with it though?????? saying that i do prefer to have a bath before bed if really reaking (sp) of horses

Visit site
muck out in morning ride if not going to work then shower.....ride after work in eve and no mucking out but gentle aroma of horse, collapse in bed too tired for 2nd shower of day. Car stinks of horse and so does anywhere where my wellies reside. Also...do leave mucking out clothes by bed for that extra 'fix' of horse. (Don't was h them everyday - am thinking of the environment..) BUT didyou watch Kim and Aggie cleaning that horsey person's house and showing all the horsey related germs...mind you .....the house was VERY dedicated to horse. (OH and children do do housework if it gets too bad!) I am a guilty mother....
shocked.gif

Llwyncwn

Visit site
Worst thing is after filling umpteen nets with wet haylage, going to Tesco, waiting at the till and the heat begins to make you stink like a conga at an old peoples home ! Have made old dears back away and check themselves LOL

muffy32

Visit site
Naaaaa I dont mind going to bed smelling. When I wake in the morning its a nice reminder of what I have to get up for and makes it easier.

parsley

Visit site
LOL! I spent all evening cleaning my teeth and telling OH to keep away once as I thought I had suddenly develped smelly breath - it took me ages to realise the Bomber has snotted on my sleeve with his stinky halletosis smelling snot...

Yummy
tongue.gif

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
i have numerous packets of baby whipes dotted all round the yard as i am allergic to horses and have hayfever so i need to constantly clean my hands/face, and need to shower every day when i am finished with the horses.

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
As it's impossible for me to wash my hair every single night, I go to bed smelling of horses most of the time. As for my body, I always bathe before bed but still smell of horses so have to lather myself in body spray and scented moisturiser otherwise OH would ban me from the bedroom. There is only so much he can take.

jess_asterix

Visit site
i go to bed smelling of horses as i dont fifnish most nights til 9/10 after second check and then i get up at 5:45 and turn out and then have a shower when done!

its normal to smell of horses in my house!

Tia

Visit site
Sometimes and sometimes not. I always wash regardless of whatever I have been doing throughout the day. Just because we touch horses doesn't mean that we are disgusting if we don't shower afterwards. Jeez it's not like we swim in manure or rub our naked bodies over them, or at least I certainly don't.......get a life, LOL!!

Skhosu

Visit site
depends really. No problem with it, and mostly shower in the morning so yeah...
mind you, I don't smell the horsey smell anymore really!

timeandchance

Visit site
My OH wouldn't let me in bed smellign like horse...but luckily he doesn't live here all the time so only some nights I have to make more effort! I have a stand up wash as soon as I come in from the yard in the morning and a shower in the evening most nights...but I only wash my hair every other night so I guess I must still smell like it a bit!!

Theresa_F

Visit site
My OH actually likes me smelling of horses - specially if it is his horse
blush.gif

I normally shower in the morning, but at the weekends, OH runs me a nice bath to come home to after a hard day at the yard.

Capriole

Visit site
**stink like a conga at an old peoples home **

i love that phrase
smile.gif

i find i generally smell anyway, OH doesnt mind eau de geegee luckily

BBs

Visit site
Umm most evenings i will have a shower, especially on a thrusday when i have clean sheets.
Althought occasionally im too tired and will get up a litle earlier and have one in the morning - but i hate going to the yard with wet hair
frown.gif